All, REGO Cryogenic Valves & Systems
REGO Cryogenic Pressure Builder
Primarily designed to maintain pressure on cryogenic liquid within cryogenic containers. They may also be used in cryogenic lines, vaporizer and converter applications. They are especially useful in installations where space and cost limitations are important.
Click to download brochure.
- All parts are copper alloy (brass), PTFE and stainless steel—materials selected specifically for compatibility with cryogenic temperatures down to -320°F (-196º C )
- PTFE seat helps assure a positive shut-off at cryogenic temperatures down to -320°F (-196º C )
- High and low pressure regulators are the same compact size—designed to fit in close quarters
- Interchangeable with existing cryogenic regulator units
- Inlet filter helps prevent foreign material from entering the regulator
- Locknut is provided to maintain adjusting screw setting
- RG090AG is available with T handle adjustment screw and gauge ports
- Maximum inlet pressure of 550 psig (37.9 barg)
- Cleaned for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1
- 100% Factory Tested