All, REGO Cryogenic Valves & Systems
REGO Short Stem Cryogenic Valves
For ISO Tank & LGC
Designed for use on portable cryogenic cylinders and other in-line shut-off valve applications.
Click to download brochure.
- Spring loaded stem seal automatically adjusts for any gasket wear, eliminating the need to constantly retighten the packing nut
- Non-rising stem and low profile allow the valve to fit into tight areas and still provide easy access
- Unique pressure-sealed moisture barrier helps prevent freeze up at cryogenic temperatures
- Conical swivel seal design helps prevent seat galling from over torquing
- Cleaned and packaged for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1
- Maximum working pressure is 600 psig (42 barg)
- Working temperature range is -320°F to +165°F (-196ºC to +74ºC)
- Approved for TPED in accordance with EN1626
- 100% Factory Tested